- Hi, we are Cattex s.r.l located in via Catallo snc Casalvieri (FR), 03034, Italia (“Cattex”) and we welcome you to our terms and conditions informational page. This page explains the necessary rules that apply while using our website.
- When we say ‘us’ or 'we' or ‘Cattex’ it's to describe us within this document as we own and manage this site.
- To enter or use this Platform in any way, it is mandatory to accept the Terms and Conditions (also referred to below as the "Agreement" or "Contract") in this document as well as any changes that Cattex may apply in the future. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not enter or use this site.
- Cattex reserves the right to change the here-mentioned terms without prior notice. Your continued access or use of the Platform constitutes your acceptance regarding these changes. Please check the "Terms and Conditions" link on the www.cattex.com main page regularly to review the current Terms. If you do not comply or accept the here-mentioned Terms and Conditions, you will be prevented from accessing and using the Platform.
2) Parts and object of the Agreement.
- This Agreement governs the contractual relationship between Cattex S.r.l., with registered office in Casalvieri (FR), Via Catallo snc, and all Users who register with the service through the use of the www.cattex.com website.
- With this Agreement, Cattex grants the User the right to use the Service.
- The registration of the User and the use of the www.cattex.com website are subject to the full and explicit acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which constitute a legally binding agreement between Cattex and the User in relation to the use of the website www.cattex.com.
3) Duration of the Contract - Resolution - Withdrawal.
- The Contract has an unlimited duration and remains in force until termination by the User or Cattex which may occur at any time.
- The registered User may withdraw from the Contract at any time and for any reason, by informing the service at the address [email protected], or by using our GDPR-tools.
- Cattex may at any time terminate the Contract with the User for violation of these Terms and Conditions, for obvious inability to comply with the same or intention not to comply, or where Cattex must withdraw by law or termination of its business.
- Alla cessazione del presente Contratto, verranno cancellati tutti i contenuti, i dati e i diritti di accesso dell’Utente al Servizio.
The resolution by Cattex can take place in the following forms:
- by sending a communication to the e-mail address indicated by the User during registration;
- by closing the User's account;
4) Registration to Cattex.
- In order to use the site and its services, you need to log in through www.cattex.com. To register you must be 18 years old or, if you are a minor, have the consent of your parents and use the service under their supervision.
user can register by entering a Name or Company Name directly on the
Platform, an e-mail address and a password chosen directly by the User
- The User is responsible for ensuring that no third party has access to his password, and is held solely responsible for any activity performed personally or by third parties through his account, both against Cattex and towards third parties. In this regard, the User undertakes to keep Cattex unharmed against third parties from any pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage deriving from failure to comply with this agreement.
- The User is required to immediately notify Cattex of any breach of security and any unauthorized use of its account.
- The www.cattex.com platform during registration allows the user to select a customer group.
For the shop and wholesale customer group it is not enough to have a VAT code but it is also necessary to be a commercial activity of party articles (ex. toy shop).
An order minimum is also required to maintain a certain customer group, this average varies from case to case.
If any of these conditions is not met, Cattex reserves the right to change the user's customer group to the one that it deems most suitable.
- The User must accept these Terms and Conditions before registering. The service can not be used if the terms have not been accepted.
5) Rules and Conduct.
This regulation is applied to the www.cattex.com site and to all the personalization programs attached to it, where it is possible to upload images and then publish them on social networks or via e-mail.
- As a condition of use, the User promises not to use the Service for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement. The User is responsible for all his activities related to the Service. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and, if you represent a company, any other code relating to advertising, marketing, privacy or self-regulation in effect in the industry.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User must not (and must not allow third parties) (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, publish, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, which:
- violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights of any other person or entity or that violates any law or contractual obligation;
- it is known to be false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of the privacy of others, harming, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, blasphemous, contains or depicts nude scenes, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes fanaticism, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Cattex in its sole discretion;
- contain viruses or other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to destroy, delete, damage, limit or interfere with the proper functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or damage or gain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information from Cattex or third parties;
- include anyone's identity documents or sensitive financial information;
The User also understands that:
- Will avoid using the Service for commercial or advertising purposes without the express authorization of Cattex;
- Will avoid interfering in any way with the elements linked to the safety of the www.cattex.com site and the services offered;
- That Cattex has a zero-tolerance policy towards child pornography, so it will disconnect and report to the competent authorities all users who publish or distribute child pornography.
- That Cattex will proceed to evaluate the contents sent by the Users as well as the contents spontaneously uploaded by the Users. Should it evaluate them, according to its unquestionable judgment, not compliant with this Agreement or the law, reserves, at any time and in any case, the right to request the User to delete the contents or delete them from the Platform and prevent their publication.
- That permission to capture images in public places may vary depending on the country. With reference to the Italian legislation, if a person is in a public place, one should ask for permission only if it were to fall within the frame of the photograph. However, if you are in a private property, such as a private residence or a business, permission to capture images must always be requested. Please do not capture images of people in their homes, offices, etc., to avoid privacy violation.
- That the law establishes, as a general rule, that images and videos representing third parties can be published only if the person who is portrayed in them has previously consented to the publication. This rule (Article 10 of the Civil Code, Article 96 of Law No. 633/1941) applies to any type of public dissemination, therefore also to online publications, including sharing on a social network profile.
- That Cattex requires, in order to proceed with publication, assurance that if a person is present in the photo the user uploading on the website has received the consent for publication. If the User confirms the consent, he becomes the only responsible in case of damages suffered by the subject portrayed following publication.
- That the exposure or publication of the image of others is abusive, (pursuant to and in accordance with articles 10, 96 and 97 of the Law 22 April 1991 No. 633 on copyright) not only when it occurs without the consent of the person or without the concurrence of other circumstances foreseen as suitable to exclude the protection of confidentiality, but also when it is such as to cause prejudice to the honor, reputation or dignity of the person.
- The User undertakes to indemnify Cattex from any damage caused to other Users or third parties as a result of the publication and / or the related economic exploitation of images or videos without obtaining their consent. Cattex is not responsible in any way for images published on the Platform without having received the prior consent of the persons present in the shots. Therefore, those who see their image published without consent may, before taking legal action against the photographer who took this image or video, impose the cancellation of the same to the unlawful user. Eventually you can also request the cancellation on the platform on which the image is published, giving notice to [email protected]. As proof of this, the law on privacy recognizes the right to request at any time the cancellation of personal data (including photographs and videos).
6) Cattex as a Producer, online ecommerce and product customizer.
- Our balloons are made with 100% natural and certified latex in accordance with regulations:
For a perfect preservation, leave the product inside the bags at a temperature of 15 ° / 40 °, away from light and heat.
Before being sold, the customer is obligated to check the integrity of the product and affix on the packages to the public all the information necessary for compliance with current regulations. Below is the wording to be used on the packaging:
Warning! Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once. Made of natural rubber latex. Use a pump to inflate the balloon!
Keep balloons away from eyes and face, the bursting of the balloon may cause injury.
Keep address and warning for further reference.
On the packaging must also be present name and address of the distributor or the person who places these balloons on the market.
Cattex does not replace previously inflated balloons and balloons out of their original packaging.
The colors shades of the balloons may vary from one batch to another. The metallic balloons for their chemical composition, develop less in volume than standard colors. The pantone colors are realized with a good approximation, but given the particularities of the product, it is not possible to compare it to 100%.
- Cattex does not carry out any activity of administration, promotion or intermediation of work (pursuant to articles 4, 5 and 20 of Legislative Decree 276/2003, the so-called Biagi Law).
- To allow Cattex to provide its Service in the best possible way, all rights of image processing regarding the personalization of products are transferred to Cattex.
- The User acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for his photos or videos and any other content and consequences of their publication, and declares to be aware that Cattex is not responsible for any consequences related to the aforementioned contents uploaded by the User.
7) Prices and payment methods.
ll prices on the www.cattex.com website are to be seen net of VAT (if applicable). The VAT rate varies depending on the buyer's country of residence:
- ITALIAN BUYERS: the VAT rate is 22%.
- BUYERS EU COUNTRIES: a) for companies or private persons holding a VAT number, the VAT rate is 0% as foreseen by article 7-ter, paragraph 1, lett. a of the D.P.R. 633/1972. According to the European Council Directive 2006/112 / EC, the buyer could be subject to VAT according to the reverse charge procedure, b) for private persons not holding a VAT number the VAT rate is equal to 22% because the transaction is subject to the Italian tax.
- BUYERS EXTRA EU COUNTRIES: the VAT rate is 0% as per article 8, paragraph 1, letter a) of Presidential Decree no. 633/72.
Payment methods accepted by Cattex are:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit cards
- Cash on Delivery (in some cases)
8) Shipping methods and/or pick up from store.
- The order processing times depend on the shipping method chosen during the "checkout":
Express shipping: 1 to 2 days from receipt of order.
Standard shipping: 3 to 5 days from receipt of order.
- The number of days required for shipping varies depending on the amount of orders received in a given period, however, we commit ourselves to always ship in the least number of days possible based on your choice during the "checkout".