This inflator can be used for modelling or round balloons alike. With two inflation ports and six removable nozzle. It can inflate balloons quickly under high pressure, much easier than any other inflator on the market.
- Works with high pressure.
- Easy to operate. It starts when you press down the nozzle and stops immediately when releasing. Turn on the switch to enable continuous mode, useful when large numbers of balloons need inflating.
- Controls motor temperature by using high speed air streams this keeps the motor working under the appropriate temperature for up to 4 hours.
- Two settings to choose from: setting 1 for inflating single or few balloons, or setting 2 for inflating many balloons continuously.
How to use:
- Connect plug to 220V ~ 240V AC socket.
- Setting 1: Cover the inflator mouth with the balloon and push down to inflate, after filling the balloon to the desired size just stop pushing to interrupt the airflow.
- Setting 2: Turn on the switch on the inflator to start the airflow, this allows for the inflation of many balloons continuously, when done just turn off the switch to stop the airflow.
- Input: AC220V ~ 240V, 50Hz
- High-Pressure Pump: 130W / 60PSI
- Low-Pressure Pump: 400W / 2PSI
- Noise: <90dB
- Color: Fuchsia
- Material: ABS
- AC power must meet specifications of the product when used.
- Never leave pump unattended while in use.
- Do not keep/use the pump in wet condition.
- Never allow sand, small rocks to be sucked into the inflator mouth.
- Never look inside or point the inflator mouth toward your eyes when the pump is working.
- Never attempt to put hand or fingers into the inflator mouth at any time.